Why do you spend money on online advertising without customers?
This has been a difficult and opportunity-filled year for many traditional industries. The difficulty is due to the impact of the outbreak, the offline market generally depressed. The opportunity is under the influence of the epidemic, the traditional industries have begun to transform online, for the development of the industry has injected new hope.
Against this backdrop, many traditional businesses are experimenting with advertising on the Internet. For these traditional companies, which have never had experience in Internet marketing, it is often money spent and few customers.
How can I get more quality customers on the Internet at a lower cost? This has become an urgent problem for these traditional companies that are just entering the Internet.
Today, to tell you how to make your online advertising do not spend money, with the least cost to obtain more customer resources.
1. Landing page to get the key to the network order
Many enterprises that only started doing network marketing this year do not have a basic understanding of network marketing. Most companies even think that as long as they spend money on advertising on the Internet, they will have customers, but the results are very different.
How can I make the advertising expenses I spend worth? First, take a look at the basic ad-serving marketing conversion funnel:
(1) Show Volume (Exposure): Indicates how many potential users see our ads, and there are many, relatively simple ways to increase the amount of our online ads, and increasing our ad bids and budgets or expanding our serving regions or people can effectively increase the exposure of our ads.
(2) Clicks: Clicks are how many people are interested in clicking on our ads after they see the ads we're running on the web. Increase the number of clicks on ads need our ads have a very good idea, now good advertising ideas are no longer unattainable, the flow of information ads will know that today's more intelligent delivery engine, has been able to according to the industry and the content of intelligent recommendations of high conversion rate of advertising ideas for reference.
(3) Visits: How many people end up seeing our ad page after the user clicks on the ad, and the user clicks on the ad and sees the first page on our landing page. Often the factor that affects the amount of traffic is the speed at which our landing pages open, and the way to speed up landing pages is to buy a better server or choose the landing page making tool that comes with the ad delivery platform to make landing pages.
(4) Volume of inquiries (conversions/registrations): The volume of inquiries, also known as registrations or conversions, is the number of people clicking on our ads placed on the Internet, to enter the landing page to interest us, active online consultation or online registration. An excellent landing page to increase the volume of consultation becomes a top priority.
(5) Volume: that is, the user after consulting the conversion deal.
Through the network advertising marketing funnel conversion model we can clearly understand the entire conversion process of network advertising, in this process to expand the exposure of advertising is relatively easy, a good advertising idea is not unattainable, then a good landing page has become the key to obtain network orders.
2. Persuasive, the key to reducing user decision-making pressure
To produce a good landing page, it is important to understand the five processes of user decision-making in advance: (1) requirements confirmation;
As can be seen from the above user decision-making process, landing page to obtain conversion needs to win the trust of customers to help customers reduce decision-making pressure, which requires landing page has a strong persuasive power.
Landing page to have the most persuasive point is to clarify the user's needs, only clear user needs can dig out the user's pain point, in order to convince the user.
Many enterprises in the delivery of advertising, often directly with the site's home page as a landing page in most cases the site home page simply can not provide a reasonable solution to the needs of users. For example, after searching for "Adult English Training", I clicked on the ad to go to the following two landing pages:
(Landing Page A)
(Landing Page B)
We can see that Landing Page A is directly the home page of the website used, and when we enter, we do not see anything that is highly relevant to "Adult English Training", while Landing Page B directly lists several scenarios encountered by adults learning English and gives solutions for each scenario, putting the most common scene of office workers/white-collar workers in the most prominent position.
Landing page A and landing page B contrast, it is clear that landing page B is more persuasive and easier to reduce the user's decision-making pressure. So when running ads, be sure to design the corresponding landing page according to the user's needs.
Let's take a look at an excellent landing page case:
This is a landing page of a decoration platform, "first decoration after payment" is often encountered in the decoration users: decoration company running, pay the final payment, decoration company finished sloppy, site decoration company does not actively deal with, these several decoration pain points proposed solutions. And in the landing page with four points of advantage highlighted the benefits of choosing this platform. The landing page is so persuasive that it's easy to reduce the customer's decision-making pressure and allow the user to make the final move.
The landing page above is a standard persuasive landing page design, the first basic is to confirm the user's needs, and according to the user's needs to dig out the user pain points. Then according to the user pain points excavated to propose a solution that is our products or services, and then recommend the advantages of the solution that is the advantages of our products or services. This basically won the user's trust, as long as we finally put forward a call to action, the user can convert.
3. Call to Action, the key to guiding more users to transform
The call to action is mentioned above, so what is a call to action? A call to action is a word that requires immediate action by the user. Often people need to be called upon to be more willing to act, and if the landing page wants more user conversions, a call to action is made on the page.
Let's look at these two landing pages:
(Landing Page C)
(Landing Page D)
Landing page C and landing page D are for double eyelid surgery. You can see that the conversion button on landing page C is written "Click to consult XXX Eye Solution", while landing page D simply writes "Online Consultation".
"Click" is a verb, "XXX Eye Solution" is a service, the combination of the two is to tell users to click here to get a service, if the user is interested in the service will click, this is the call to action.
On the other way, the "online consultation" button doesn't offer to get users to take action, and while there will be some user conversions, it's clear that many potential customers will be lost. It's just a conversion button, not a call to action. In actual ad serving, landing page conversion rates without a call to action are indeed worse than called-for-action.
In addition, for some heavy decision-making products, I directly call on users to order or buy, perhaps the user's decision-making pressure will be greater. This time we can call on users to make some simple attempts. For example, the above-mentioned "adult English training", the use of free 388 yuan foreign teacher gift pack as a call to action to reduce the user's decision-making pressure.
Overall, persuasive page content, coupled with a strong call to action, forms a high conversion rate landing page.
I've written these things just to make some fur for a good landing page, and if you're confused about how to make a good landing page, you can read Mr. Xie Songjie's book Landing Pages: The Key to Getting Online Orders.
Let's learn to progress together, I am the network marketer Lu Tao, today's sharing is here, we see you next time!
Send to the author
Press and hold the QR code to transfer money to me
As a result of Apple's new rules, WeChat's iOS version of the appreciation feature has been turned off to support public numbers via QR code transfers.
Go to "Discovery" - "Take a look" browse "Friends are watching"
sent to have a look