1, time often, time first.
2, time will always be: only plan 4 to 5 hours of real work a day.
3, when you are in the state, do more work, otherwise have a good rest: sometimes a few days in a series of days is not working state, sometimes in the working state but can be busy every day 12 hours, which is normal.
4. Pay attention to your time and make it worth paying attention to: your time is worth $1000/hour, and you have to move.
5, do not multi-task, this will only consume attention;
6, develop work habits, and perseverance, your body will adapt.
7, in a limited time, we are always very focused and efficient.
8, the best way to get into the working state is to work, start small tasks, let the work run.
9, iterative work, expecting the perfect union is suffocating: "To do things better than to finish the work perfectly" the motto posted on the walls of Facebook's office. Do it hands-on, more than any perfect imagination.
10. The longer the working time, the higher the efficiency.
11, according to the importance of work, improve efficiency.
12. Meetings are scheduled as early as possible, and the time spent preparing for meetings is often wasted.
13. Combine meetings and communication (mail or phone) to create uninterrupted working hours: a small meeting can ruin an afternoon because it tears the afternoon into two smaller periods of time so that nothing can be done. PS: When you see a programmer meditating, don't bother in the past, even a greeting is superfluous.
14. Maintain the same working environment throughout the day. Switching between projects/customers can be inefficient.
15, work - relax - work - efficient (tomato work method) - procrastination - efficient.
16. Divide unrealistic tasks into reasonable small tasks, and as long as you complete them every day, you'll get closer and closer to that big goal.
17. Never have two tasks with the same priority, there will always be a more important, careful consideration of the list of things to be done.
18. It is important to know what must be done during the day and what it is. "Only ever work on the thing that will have the biggest impact" only does the thing that has the greatest impact. - Jason Cohen
19. Segment the task by time and you'll feel like it's almost done.
20. Empower and use the power of others. - Gentleman is good at things (people) also, if something other people can do 80% of, then give him to do!
21, turn yesterday over and think only of today and tomorrow. Yesterday's home run couldn't win today's game. - A good man doesn't mention that he was brave.
22, set a deadline for everything. Don't let the work go on in time.
23, for time-critical or stressful tasks, set the end time, everything can be ended
24, take more notes, take more notes
25. When you're in an efficient state, write down anything that distracts you, such as Google search terms, ideas, new ideas, and more. If you write them down, it won't bounce around again.
26, rest, rest
Enterprise microsyscopy establishment and hosting services
How do fastener companies do WeChat marketing? Golden Spider launched enterprise microsyscope establishment and hosting services, professional WeChat information release and promotion!
Hotline: 020-38861363, 13710993339 Pan Yuxin
For more marketing information, click on "Read the original"↓↓↓
Go to "Discovery" - "Take a look" browse "Friends are watching"