"Most online ads won't be clicked on" by Google Since Palace Ai Fan reads early
1. Facebook forces developers to use low-end Android phones.Facebook has set up a special lab that offers a number of low-end Android smartphones, or "bad old flip phones", as well as poor Internet connectivity, to help the company study computing conditions in some parts of the world where Internet connectivity is limited or not at all, such as rural India. Developers must try using the Facebook app on these super-older Android phones so they can understand how people in areas without a good Internet connection feel.
2. Internet advertising: 56.1% of ads have not been seen.A Google survey showed this waste, showing that 56.1% of ads on its DoubleClick platform were not seen by users, or that more than half of ads never worked, despite their location, bandwidth and manufacturing resources. Google refers to the Media Rating Council rule that users do not see what they are using, which states that "more than 50% of the content of an ad appears on the screen for at least 1 second" before it is seen.
3. Apple may re-launch the 4-inch iPhone for one-handed use.Apple's suppliers will produce accessories for phones smaller than the iPhone 6 screen in 2015, according to taiwan's Electronic Times. Apple is making small-screen smartphones, mainly to "make it easier for female users to operate with one hand," according to Taiwan's Electronic Times. According to Pocketnow Media, the rumors may indicate that Apple wants to standardize its current iPhone smartphones, which are small (4-inch), medium-sized (4.7-inch) and tablet phones (5.5-inch).
4. Lei Jun emergency layout patent investment fund.Jinshan Software announced the establishment of investment funds with Xiaomi, Beijing Zhigu, etc., with a scale of 200 million yuan, mainly for intellectual property-related investment activities. Beijing Zhigu and Chengdu Interactive Entertainment, Jinmi and other investors set up investment funds and entered into limited partnership agreements with a total investment of 200 million yuan, according to the Jinshan Software Announcement. Lei Jun is a co-affiliate of the three companies.
5. YY Voice will acquire educational institutions, and the K12 segment is favored.YY Voice, which announced a $1 billion investment in online education in February, has recently been rumored to be heavily involved in acquiring domestic educational institutions for the K12 ("K12" refers to education from kindergarten through 12th grade). On December 6th, a reporter from the Daily Economic News confirmed the news at the YY Voice-related head, who said the acquisition was going well and that the plan would be announced in the near future, adding that "the market will not wait too long". However, the subject of the acquisition and the specific acquisition of shares and the amount involved, is not yet known.
Go to "Discovery" - "Take a look" browse "Friends are watching"
sent to have a look