Instagram has added multiple ad features; feed ad formatting updates
This issue of product update papaya mobile for everyone ready Oh, the content is as follows:
Options updated for target audience sub-targeting
On August 25, 2020, Facebook updated its target audience sub-targeting options, which are not often usedDeleted, updated advertisers can target audiences by using language and cultural options between them.
The Shop Now ad page jump bug has been fixed
On August 19, the "Shop Now" ad CTA button (clickable call to action) page jumped abnormally, and after clicking, jumped to the "Shop Shop" CTA page instead of the page where the product was purchased. This BUG has been fixed and is available to advertisers.
Possible effects:Some advertisers' CPAS may be on the rise that day
IG "Suggested Posts" adds new ad features
On August 20, 2020, Instagram feeds added "Suggested Posts" ads so that users don't have to leave the Feed's main page to view new images outside of their follower accounts, Stories and Reels.
The new "Supgeited Posts" helps users mine content that they're more interested in, especially those who have reached the You are All Caught Up limit but still want to see more.
Advertisers can apply this ad feature under the IG Feed placement at IG Feed Campaign or LWI created by Ads Manager or API.
Update to the IG Polling ballot map ad feature
Instagram's limited-time dynamic ads feature Automatic Placement, which helps advertisers create ads more easily, helps boost ad recall/brand performance by 96 percent, and helps length up the amount of time users spend on ads more than three times. The feature is currently being phased online and is currently available to some advertisers.
Facebook feed ad format updates
To optimize the user experience on Facebook feeds, Facebook Feeds began unifying the format of different ad modes on Facebook feeds on September 1st, 31st, enough to give users a clearer preview of the landing page of their ads through the new comment format
The new format will affect click-through rates, but there has been a significant increase in lead information completion rates and APP download rates
The update will go live on September 1st to the existing lead ads and app install ads ads in Facebook's New Feed.
Instagram: Performance analysis updates within the app
Starting August 17, Instagram will begin online with the new Count Insigt feature, which will be available for professional accounts around the world. New changes include:
1) Recent Highlights:This section will show noteworthy details of the user's account performance in the last 7 days;
2) Account Reached:Clicking on Account Touch lets you see the reach traffic for your account
3) Content Interaction:Content interactions over the past 7 days are shown here;
4) Total Fans (Total Followers):Detailed user portrait analysis, including age range and geographic location, is provided here
5) Estimated revenue (Average Earnings):If users can cash in ads through IGTV, you can see the estimated ad receipt here
6) What to share (Content You've Shared):This section of the user can see the content shared and promoted in the last 7 days
7) Insights Action Button:The Results Analysis button appears on the user's home page, making it easy for users to click directly into the person
Go to "Discovery" - "Take a look" browse "Friends are watching"
sent to have a look