Facebook Can Play Ads - You Should Know These 4 Tips . . Black Lion University
1. A better user experience： What you see and what you get is that you can immerse yourself in the fun of a game and get some positive feedback and fun before deciding to download it.
2. Better ad data：After experiencing the game play decided to download the user, most of the game has a more realistic expectations, so as long as the game's core experience and playable advertising performance is not too biased, the user's conversion rate and retention rate, even the pay rate will have a better performance.
3. Better traceability：Compared to images or video footage, playable ads themselves can be buried, which means optimizers can optimize creative material by analyzing the loss of funnels in user experience ads.
1. Introducing Video (Lead-in Video) requires optimization in the following ways that are easier for users to click on
I) High-quality game perspective
II) A short no-go guide
III) The core purpose is to attract as many clicks as possible
2. Try the optimization of the game section
I) The purpose of nocty-led is to reduce the loss of users due to a lack of understanding of small games
II) The core purpose of designing the game is to enable players to quickly get some positive feedback and a sense of accomplishment to encourage them to download the game for further experience
3. About the quality of the game: trial advertising needs to have a high degree of fit with the game itself
I) The goal is to prevent players from losing out because the game is too difficult or the game is too boring
II) It's best to be able to get players interested in the full version through funplay of the game
4. The optimal direction of playable advertising ideas
I) The length of the game you can play
II) The difficulty of playing games
III) How to play games
IV) Visual effects
The core goal is also to increase the conversion rate of advertising users, retention rate, and ultimately optimize the ROAS of advertising
1. Nick Tsimpidaros, chief marketing officer at Miniclips, revealed that playable ads have tripled the click-through rate of other forms of advertising, reducing installation costs by an average of 25 per cent and returning twice as much as regular ads.
2. Tatyana Bogatyreva, head of user acquisition at GramGames, also noted that playable ads are more engaged, "after several optimizations and creative iterations, the return on advertising expenditure (ROAS) is 25 to 30 percent higher than video ads." "
In addition, according to some data analysis reports on the SocialPeta creative analysis platform, recently in North America, playable ads in all channels are very large (detailed reference to the following screenshots), it can be seen that the effect of this new form of advertising has gradually been more and more advertisers verified!
For now,When running casual games on Facebook, it works great with playable ads, casual games are usually simple to play, but the excellent performance of playable advertising is also in our expectations.
So.Does a medium-heavy game have a chance to boost its performance with playable ads?I think yes, I personally enjoy playing some casual games, and I've seen some moderate and heavy games in a lot of motivational videos before.
More typical of mild and medium-term games such as Gardenscapes, this game is a casual combination of three-game and long-term simulation business play, I saw this game and its sequel Homescapes, both often run trial ads mainly reflect the decorative part.
For example, the game's characteristics of three choices and one decoration, is the most commonly used trial play elements, but the game's other core play three, almost no reference to the trial play ads, which expresses that the game's core users are more inclined to find those who are more interested in decoration decoration this selling point, rather than more interested in the three games of users.
For example, the recent fire, IGG's Kingdom era and MACHINEZONE's final fantasy two SLG games, they have also placed a lot of playable ads.
But SLG's overall play is actually more complex, in a trial advertising certainly can not reflect the complete content of the game, with what form to attract core users, in fact, is a test of playable advertising creativity.
The trial advertising idea of the Kingdom era is more biased towards the play of the array class, while the final fantasy is more of a game of tower defense class.
At first glance, I think these kinds of trial play and the core play of the game is still a certain difference, even said that there is no similar play in the game, so why can these advertising ideas still have a good effect?
My analysis is that regardless of the formation or tower anti-play, in fact, are derived from rtS real-time strategy type of game, although they and SLG play has a certain difference, but the strategic nature contained there are many commonalities, so the two types of play the target user is a certain amount of recomense.
And SLG play requires a certain amount of operating time, and the immediability of the array tower defense, but can bring a lot of immediate positive feedback to the player, so that users can easily get a sense of accomplishment, resulting in unexpected results.
Attached: Facebook Playable Ads related links:
1) FB Official Announcement:
2) Ad format display:
3) Advertising specifications:
4) Developer-related documentation:
The author of this article Marcel , has traveled to Europe for many years, has a deep understanding of European and American culture and the Internet market, has more than 3 years of Facebook optimization experience, good at game access and overseas market analysis. He is currently the Director of Overseas Marketing for a gaming company. Contact the author: WeChat 1482639992
Focus on the application and landing of global projects
WeChat Public Number:blacklionmobi
Your reading is the greatest appreciation
Send to the author
Press and hold the QR code to transfer money to me
Your reading is the greatest appreciation
As a result of Apple's new rules, WeChat's iOS version of the appreciation feature has been turned off to support public numbers via QR code transfers.
Go to "Discovery" - "Take a look" browse "Friends are watching"
sent to have a look
You Might Also Like
- デジタル広告の真の美しさを達成し、「2018年国際クリエイティブフェスティバルサブ会場 - ヤードサミット」が始まります
- Informe de tráfico publicitario de Internet de 2019: El tráfico de marketing digital disminuye por primera vez
- El último informe de noticias digitales de Pew (mejor versión): canales, publicidad, estado de talento de un vistazo
- BuzzFeedは窮地に陥っている? 広告は、デジタルメディアをサポートし、どのように厳しい冬の中で変換する
- 2017年第16回中国広告・ブランド会議 デジタル・技術マーケティングフォーラムの議題が発表されました