30 plus Facebook video ad tips for 2020.
1. Use the right call to action.
2. User-generated content is valid.
3.Write a super kill title.
Open Google, find the right magazines for your business (e.g. Reader's Digest, Money Magazine, Psychology Today, etc.) and copy their title structure.
The title should be very specific.
Use emotional vocabulary.
Indicate the pain point.
Propose a solution.
It's easy to understand.
Credible, answering questions.
Includes a time frame for achieving the promised results.
4. Use strong words.
5. Use high-contrast colors.
Use the same series of colors.
Take advantage of the gaps around the product.
Use happy, smiling, friendly people.
Our eyes are used to seeing vertical or horizontal objects.
6. Test the first 5 seconds of the video.
The title text.
The color of the text and background.
The first line of the paper.
Different visuals and graphics.
7. Improve video marketing games.
Make the first 3-5 seconds of the video stand out.
Compare at low resolution.
A close-up of the product.
Disguise marketing from a narrative/storytelling video perspective.
Add a title bar at the top of the video that grabs the audience's attention and tells them what to expect (using emojis, references, or video ideas).
8. Highlighted thumbnails.
Use creative graphics.
Use contrast colors.
Use title text.
Use an action lens.
9. Remember to reply to comments on video ads.
10. Use positive reviews.
11. Add subtitles to the video.
12. Add an end-of-text slogan.
13. Keep the video short.
14. Dress up as a pig and eat a tiger.
15. Use funnel-based storytelling.
Introduction to the brand.
Bait - Product-based, about the benefits of the product.
Hook - the ultimate CTA.
16. Envision a framework for video.
17. Make good use of squares.
18. Show the brand in the first 3 seconds.
19. Make a video using the AIDA formula.
Attention - Attracts the audience's attention by saying something interesting, controversial, or asking questions that resonate with the audience.
20. Consider putting CTA in the middle of the video.
21. Turn still images into video ads.
22. Use emojis.
23. Combat advertising fatigue.
Schedule your ad to air on 4 out of 7 business days.
Change your ad idea or Facebook video ad.
Adjust your ad goals.
Select a different campaign target.
Replace the discounted price.
Expand your audience and go international.
Try new and more ideas.
24. Point out the competitors.
25. Use the following seven psychological triggers.
Commitment and consistency.
26. Use GIFs instead of images.
27. Use animation.
28. Mastering "social control" and "sense of urgency"
29. Combine advertising design with branding.
30. Erecting a brand image.
31. Optimize the rest of the site.
Get the landing page ready.
Optimize the loading speed of your site.
Optimize the look and feel of your mobile device.
Add a badge to the website.
Guide customers to the hot selling page.
Show products and value propositions in the first 3 seconds.
This includes the process by which people enjoy the product.
Show that the customer's problem is being resolved.
Use comments as a document.
Choose cheerful music.
Use text overlays.
Show the details of the product's appearance.
Move quickly and break the rules.
Send to the author.
Press and hold the QR code to transfer money to me.
As a result of Apple's new rules, WeChat's iOS version of the appreciation feature has been turned off to support public numbers via QR code transfers.
Go to "Discovery" - "Take a look" browse "Friends are watching"
sent to have a look.