108 advertising promotion strategies - 100% actual dry goods!
1. Post a series of content. The jumper increases the visitor's viscosity.
2. Leave a message on another blog. Usually after you leave a message for him, they'll give you a return visit.
3. Submit a reader's contribution.Most blogs welcome readers to contribute. Bloggers allow you to contribute to them, and usually articles retain the author's signature to point to your site. Send the article to the blogger to see if he will publish it as a reader's contribution, it's as simple as that. Interested and welcome to contribute to my North Drift Booker blog, but ask 1. Valuable 2. Exclusive, at least not the same as other stations, or you can interpret it.
4. Sponsor the blog contest. A popular practice in the blogosphere is to conduct blog contests. You can sponsor a competition, offer prizes or prizes, and bloggers will leave a link to your website on the competition page. There used to be SEO competitions and things like that every year.
5. Use your blog to send letters to potential customers. There are three modes of messaging in licensed mail marketing, the second is broadcast mail, the second is serial mail, and the third is rss feed mail. Every blog has an rss system, so you can use the blog to send letters to readers.
6. Build a network. There's a saying that it's better to have the verse than to recognize the right person. "It also applies to website promotion, where bloggers and web hosts are happy to put a link to your site and bring traffic after they've made friends." But before you do, you should probably link to their website or contact your relationship via e-mail.
7. Publish an RSS feed. Post RSS feeds to make it easy for readers to subscribe to blogs through RSS readers. This way, as long as blogs have updates, they are automatically informed of updates, which is a good way to ensure that they can read updated articles and encourage them to visit the site regularly. (Most subscription software has gone out of business or no longer operates updates, like the brilliant Google Reader subscription of the year)
8. Take advantage of Feedburner. If you want to manage RSS easily, you should sign up for a Feedburner account. The service is completely free and has many useful features, such as statistical subscriber information, various customization options, and more.Feedburner also makes blog output compatible with most browsers and RSS readers without losing subscribers for technical reasons. ( If it's just a domestic user, I'm afraid it's rarely used, please use it with caution)
9. Provide a mail subscription. Many netizens don't use RSS yet, and providing an email subscription is essential, and fortunately it's easy to do with Feedburner. Simply activate the Publicize feature at Feedburner and paste the subscription link to the website. This is an English system, you can use feedsky if you can't read it. (If your audience is just domestic silk, then you don't have to use this)
10. Create an email newsletter (email newsletter). Re-optimizing your mail subscription allows you to create an email newsletter that effectively controls the content pushed to your subscriber's mailbox. For example, define an automatic push rule that sends specific content to a subscriber's mailbox at a specific time. (To tell you the truth, this is a more troublesome and practical way to promote it)
11. Breaking first-hand news.If your site is the first source of breaking news, there will be many links to the site that talk about it, and traffic will of course go up. (If not, please refer to Baidu search list, Taobao hot spots and other industry hot news you follow, and then timely report and organize the follow-up netizens may want to search for hot spots)
12. Write a controversial article.If you succeed in writing a controversial article, people will naturally link to your article when arguing, whether they agree with you or, most of the time, disagree. The result, of course, is a significant increase in traffic. (For example, write a "North drift book student blog is the station leader circle the most cattle network marketing blog", ha ha, there must be someone scolding)
13. Write a "Top 10.""The list.Internet users like the "Top Ten xx" list, the form is simple and easy to understand, but also contains effective information. ( e.g. top ten xx resources, top ten tips, etc.)
14. Write a list of "Top 100".The Top 100 would certainly be more useful if the Top 10 list brought a lot of traffic. (This article is an example.) Because such articles aggregate and summarize something of value, it is natural for people to mark the article in a bookmark and share it. )
15. Write a "general tutorial" on doing something.People are willing to learn new things, especially skills that can solve their problems. Make sure your tutorial is as detailed as possible and visitors will flock to it. (Weibo, WeChat, and tutorials on products and games that extend or depend on each other are good choices, such as the neurocats of the first two days)
16. Publish an interview.If the interviewee has a blog or website, it will work better, the other person will give a link to the interview article, his visitors will click over. (If you can interview the likes of Lei Jun and Zuckerberg, or if you can't, interview other celebrities, or simply be the ones you mix with))
17. Use festivals or regular sex events as a topic.Write something that's relevant to a festival or a regular event, and traffic will increase dramatically. (For example, Christmas in the West, the upcoming Mid-Autumn Festival, National Day and other festivals and activities.) )
18. Create a test.People like to do tests (in this case, tests of a game nature), and if they can come up with an interesting test, visitors will not only be willing to do it themselves, but also share it with their friends, which will increase traffic. ( For example, in the first two years many people like to do psychological test questions, constellation tests, etc. )
19. Write a leaderboard.(For example, by publishing "China's 10 best online marketing experts" and lining up XX, such a leaderboard would take advantage of curiosity to bring in a lot of traffic. )
20. Write a ranking of websites.Similar to the previous strategy, write a list of websites, such as The Blog Revenue Rankings and Self-Media Influence Rankings. The web site director mentioned is certainly willing to give a link to this article (if you can get in touch with them to tell them this leaderboard, the results are better and the traffic is greater).
21. Post a funny picture.At the end of a busy day, people may just want to have some fun and relax. Posting a funny picture will satisfy everyone's wishes and increase traffic.
22. Create an infographic.If you're creative and like to do research, try creating an infographic, which is also a great way to attract links and traffic.
23. Publish an e-book.This is one of the most effective ways to get traffic. Write an attractive e-book and put it on a website. The more useful the information in the book, the more people will share the comments and the more traffic there will be.
24. Create a free CSS template.CSS templates are very popular on the web, and many people will always use them when submitting them to the CSS directory. Put a link to your site in the footer and you'll definitely get some traffic. (Provided your technology is okay)
25. Make a free WordPress theme.You can also convert a CSS template directly into a WordPress theme (or create a new theme from scratch). WordPress has millions of users, and there are always many people who download your topic after submitting it to the catalog, including the official theme catalog. (The same premise is that you need to have the technology)
26. Make a cheat sheet.Cheat sheets are so popular online that you can make one that you're sure to see a big increase in visitors. To refer to the example, take a look at this article, which lists more than 30 web development cheat sheets.
27. Resources for web design are available. For example, provide icon sets, fonts, textures, Photoshop brushes and other similar resources.
28. Launch an RT (Forward) game.To launch an event, people need to forward the page of the competition to get the chance to win a random draw, which can be cash, products, or services provided by sponsors. Depending on the size of the prize, you can see how many times the virus is forwarded over time.
29. Launch a message contest.In addition to forwarding, another form of sweepstakes is to get a chance by people leaving comments after the article. Because RSS readers and mail subscribers want to post a message on the site, it will undoubtedly increase the number of visits and inspire them to comment more on the article page.
30. Conduct a commentary writing contest. To improve the site's Google ranking, try holding a writing contest where contestants need to write an article about the topic of the contest to get a chance to rate it. The resulting chain brings not only PR weights, but also new visitors. It is important to note, however, that prizes need to be attractive enough for contestants to be willing to write topic-related articles.
31. Hold a voting contest.All you need to do is vote for the winner in the contest. For example, if you have a website about fitness, you can invite readers to submit what they think are the best fitness tips, and then the reader will vote for the winner. Doing so allows participants to link to the voting page and then invite their friends to visit and vote.
32. Traffic Contest.If traffic is what you want, why not link the game criteria directly to it? Entrants are required to direct traffic to specific pages of the site, either the page of the contest (to achieve the effect of spreading the virus) or the resource page (such as the page that provides the e-book). After setting a time period (e.g. 2 weeks, 1 month or something), just look at the site's traffic analysis to see which site brings the most visitors and decide who wins.
33. Video First Experience.You may have heard that video is already a basic application of the Internet today, but if you haven't tried it for publicity, you can do it. You can simply experience recording the next speech in front of the camera (of course, what you're talking about is going to appeal to visitors, not generalizations).
34. Record a screen presentation.When operating a computer, it is a very effective way to record the screen and make it into an attractive video. For example, you can use this method to teach others how to do something on a computer or how to accomplish a task online. You can use this free software CamStudio to record a screen presentation.
35. Submit videos to major websites.Once you've prepared your videos, you can submit them on as many websites as possible, such as YouTube, Youku, Tudou, Sina, Cool Six, and more. (Provided it's best not to infringe)
36. Make a podcast.The main reason this approach can be a source of high-quality traffic is that there is particularly little competition in the podcasting world. That said, with a little effort, your podcast can quickly become a leader in the lik market. All you need to do is start recording with a USB microphone. (Podcasts are basically gone now)
37. Release audio of the interview.We already know that interviewing experts is a great way to get traffic. In addition to text interviews, you can also post audio of the interview. Skype makes recording audio easy, just find a software that can record Skype conversations. The free version of PowerGramo does just that.
38. Find someone to top your article.This, like snowballs, has more and more people at the top, allowing more people to see it, and possibly others like it, which brings a lot of traffic.
39. Try to squeeze into Digg's home page.It's naturally hard to get on Digg's home page, but it's worth a try, and once it's successful, it's going to be thousands of visits. The first step is to become an active user of Digg, add as many friends as possible and see what articles are most popular on it. After the first two steps, ask your friends to submit your best article and start a network of friends to top it.
40. Submit an article to Reddit.If your efforts on Digg fail, try again on Reddit. Similar to Digg's principle, Reddit is smaller and has a friendly community where perhaps your articles are more popular. Posting funny, tech and political articles is appropriate on Reddit.
41. Have visitors retweet to Weibo using the share button. Just like my blog.
42. Add social sharing bookmarks to the site.If you want to be shared and favorited more, add more sharing bookmarks to the website. Use this tool to automatically generate bookmark share icons and paste the code to the website.
43. Add a sharing code for jiathis.Let netizens retweet more sns, tweets, and favorites.
44. Create profile pages on as many social networks as possible.When you create a profile page on a social network, you can usually add your own URL. This is not only an opportunity to build an external chain, but also to bring traffic (one is for visitors who see the profile page, and the other is the weight that the links on the page give to the site). Mashable has a list of more than 350 social networks.
45. Use everyone, pods, knowledge, etc.To get traffic on social networks, you have to show your face on Renren, Bean Petals, and Know. At the very least, you have to create an account and build relationships with as many people as possible. This makes it possible to get traffic when linked articles are added to these platforms.
46. Create a Weibo fan page.Another way to make the most of microblogging is to create fan pages. Fan pages are dedicated to your site, visitors can become fans, comment, and more.
47. Add a "forward" button to Renren and Weibo on the website.Renren has launched a forwarding button called off-site, embedded in the site, users can share comments through Renren's account. Adding this button is also just a few pieces of code to copy and paste, you can get the code on this page.
48. Use Weibo.Another social network that must be used is Weibo. You can create an account for yourself, or you can create an account directly for a website, either by posting a link to a recent blog update or by all relevant content on the Web.
49. Add baidu sharing button to the website. Adding baidu sharing buttons allows visitors to share articles with a click, which increases traffic from major social media.
50. Explore the foundational social network.Perhaps the traffic from the lik-based social network can't be compared to the traffic from Renren or Weibo at all, but you should try it, because traffic from this kind of site will be more targeted and targeted. Here are 233 social sites based on a base.
51. Customize your 404 error page. Whether you like it or not, visitors will always be taken to the 404 error page on the site. Maybe it's misspelled URL address, maybe it's linked to a page where the site doesn't exist, or something else. If you use the default 404 page, the visitor immediately goes to another website. But if you optimize the 404 pages and add useful links, you might be able to direct them to other pages of the site, which is also an increase in traffic.
52. Web pages are linked to each other. This approach increases traffic in two ways, starting with the ease with which visitors can view the site and increasing the number of visits per page. At the same time, it can also improve the site search ranking, widely distributed throughout the site.
53. Highlight the most popular content. People want to know which is the most popular when they visit a website. Highlight the most popular content and recommend it to your readers to get more page visits from each visitor. The easiest way is to add a "hot article" to the sidebar.
54. Test the website in different browsers. If the site doesn't appear properly in the visitor's browser, they won't hesitate to give up. That's why you have to make sure that the site works in most browsers. The online service Browsershots.org can help you detect it, and it's completely free.
55. Speed up the website. Many studies have confirmed that most Internet users can only endure a few seconds of web load time, and if they are slow to show it, most will immediately turn to other sites. More importantly, now search engines are beginning to take loading speed as a factor affecting the ranking, the faster the load, the higher the ranking naturally. The first step in speeding up should be to reduce unnecessary elements on the page and reduce the size of the picture. Using Firefox's Firebug extension provides more detail about the analysis loading speed.
56. Cache page service is available.An effective way to reduce load time is to provide a cache page service. It also reduces the load on the web server and makes websites react faster. WordPress users can use the WP Super Cache plug-in.
57. Look for an excellent colocity solution.No matter how you optimize your site, loading pages can still be slow if the hosting scheme starts out as normal. So stay away from free or inexpensive hosting.
In fact, seo is also a very good means of promotion, that is, some people lose weight.
58. Create original content.If you want traffic from search engines, you should focus all your time on one thing and try to add original content. This is Google and Baidu are the most important, the more original content, the more frequent updates, the better the effect.
59. Build backlinks. The second important thing to get natural traffic if you want to improve your search ranking is to build backlinks. Need to link as many websites as possible to your site, the more authoritative and relevant the link, the better the effect.
60. Implementation of keyword research.Search engines work around keywords to understand what keywords people use to adjust content to match it. For example, the keyword "funny pictures" is 15 times more searched than "funny images", so it's more helpful to use "funny pictures" in the title. Use the Google AdWords keyword tool to find out how many searches for any keyword.
61. Optimize the title of the page. A page title is the title section of a web page, between the labels at the head of the HTML code, that appears in the title bar at the top of the browser when you visit the page. This is a very important page SEO factor. You should make sure that each page on your site has a unique page title, and that keywords appear in it. WordPress users can install plug-ins for All in One SEO Pack to implement automatically.
62. Create an HTML site map.An HTML site map is a page that links to all other pages (preferably all other pages). HTML site maps help search engines crawl and index sites and improve search ranking.
63. Use pictures.Most web chiefs forget that Google and Baidu have a very popular "image search", which means that using images on web pages can also increase traffic from search engines. Make sure to optimize the name of the picture with the relevant keywords, keeping in mind that ALT and TITLE attributes are often used in the image. Thousands of copyrighted free images can be found on the website sxc.hu.
64. Translate the content of the website.Depending on the topic of the site, translating pages from the site into other languages can multiply traffic in search engines. To achieve this goal, you also need a plug-in that enables search engines to index translated web pages.
65. Create a mobile-appropriate version of the website.As more and more people use mobile devices to access websites, it will be important to have a mobile version that adapts to these new platforms. Use WordPress to add a WPTouch plug-in to automatically generate a mobile version of the site.
66. Create an app app for your website.The most popular at the timeWeb promotion is QR code, WeChat and APP applications, you can create an ios version and Android version of the phone should be, let your potential customers and old customers download.
67. Post a QR code.Sweep, take a pat, and now everywhere, you can create a QR code that lets your customers download your phone app or add your WeChat via QR code, or follow your microblog.
68. Join the online forum and put a link to the website in your signature.No matter what the theme of the site is, you can always find many relevant forums to join. Most will allow a link to be put in the signature file, which will also allow visitors to be sent to your site. If you need to build a web forum, you can use dz or phpwind two programs, build a forum.
69. Link to your article in a post.In addition to a link in your signature, you can also insert a link to your article when you post. For example, if you write an article that is useful to other members of the forum, you can send a post to let them know and ask for feedback. But make sure the article is relevant, or you'll be labeled as a spammer garbage maker.
70. Join the classification objectives.When you browse the catalog, you'll find that each city has a Forum section. You can post articles there and add links to your site as long as they are relevant to the discussion.
71. Consider adding a forum to the website.Once the site reaches a critical user level (such as 5000 or more daily independent visitors), consider adding a forum to the site. This will give visitors a platform to ask questions and share content, while also increasing traffic. You can use phpwind as a reliable and free forum software.
72. Create your encyclodedi.In Baidu Encyclodeda, soso Encyclouser, Interactive Encyclod degree and other platforms to create Encyclopse is free, perhaps your means are relatively high, you can also add the source link page.
73. Upload Baidu Library.You can upload your documents to Baidu library, soy-ding network and other websites.
74. Answer questions on Baidu's know.Take a time to see Baidu know the problem, as long as you encounter and your website theme related to the question to answer. You can provide a link to a website as a reference in your response, or directly a link to a specific article on your website that answers this question, provided that your approach is high.
75. Answer the question Baidu knows about.Baidu knows is a question-and-answer platform where you can answer other users' questions and provide a link to a website or article. Remember that topics are relevant and provide engaging business answers around careers.
76. Submit the website to the web directory.The traffic that this method can get depends on the quality of the web directory that can be included in your site. But if you can commit to hundreds of directories, you can also get significant traffic.
77. Submit a blog to the blog directory.Blogs can also be submitted to the blog directory (that is, those that only include blogs).
78. Submit content to the article catalog.Marketing through articles is a very common and effective way to increase traffic. All you need to do is submit the article to the article catalog. Almost all article directory sites allow a link to your site to be inserted, which increases traffic.
79. Exchange links.The practice of exchanging links exists when the network appears, and it thrives because it is very useful. It should be noted that links should only be exchanged with sites that have original content and are useful to visitors (otherwise they may be punished by Google).
80. Use of advertising exchanges.A similar approach is the use of advertising exchanges. You use unused ad spaces to promote your partner's website, and the other person does the same. Ads can be any form, from banner ads to promotional messages in mail communications.
81. Distribution of press releases.Writing a press release and distributing it everywhere can also bring some traffic, especially new news about your domain. You can neither pay some PR firm to work for you or submit a press release manually.
82. Add a link to the website to the signature of the e-mail message.Email is still the most widely used form of communication today, so you can use it to let your contacts know about your site.
83.Google AdWords。Pay-per-click (pay-per-click) ads are the most effective way to buy traffic for a website, and Google AdWords is the largest online platform. Creating an account is free, and then you'll have to bid on the keywords you need. Depending on the lichi market you identify, it is possible to buy clicks at a very low price.
84. Large portal ads.The best advertising platform to replace Google AdWords is the portal. You can also target specific audiences as ad targets to ensure that visitors are interested in your content.
85. Impeachment Alliance advertising.You can buy window ads, catch probability, but also catch a lot of accurate customers. Mr. Yalong is now also using window ads, the effect is good.
86. Taobao propaganda.This is a risk-free way of advertising, that is, co-marketing.
87. Buy banner ads directly.In fact, all web chiefs are willing to sell banner ads. If you can find a website that is very relevant to your site, you can contact the web director directly to inquire about the price of the banner ads. This return on investment can be high because visitors may stay on your site and become loyal readers.
88. Purchase banner ads from third-party advertising platforms.Online advertising platforms can help you buy banner ads by paying a monthly fee.
89. Buy paid reviews.Sometimes paid comments are useful for increasing traffic because your site will appear directly in the article (that is, the link will appear directly in front of other site readers). Buy paid reviews can be made directly to the web director or through professional websites such as SponsoredReviews.com (ensure that sponsored links have noofollow attributes or they may be punished by Google).
90. Tell your friends and family about your website.These people will certainly be interested in your site and click on the past, and if the content is updated frequently, they are likely to continue to look at it.
91. Tell your colleagues about your website.This is another group of people who will be interested in your site and visit it frequently. If your website is related to work, the effect will be better.
92. Add the URL to your business card.If you often give people business cards, consider putting a link to the website. Business partners may still be interested, after all.
93. Print the web site on the T-shirt.Now to buy customized T-shirts is very convenient and cheap, wearing a T-shirt printed with your website will be a good way to spread the site.
94. Make stickers with web addresses and put them around.If you want some guerrilla-style promotion, you can make some stickers with URLs and put them around. Cars, windows, computers, can be posted.
95. Advertising in the local newspaper.Advertising in local newspapers is a good way to invest, according to the site's lik market. For example, if you have a blog about a local news event, advertising in a local newspaper will bring you some new readers.
96. Think of a creative April Fool's Day prank.The Internet is also very active on April 1st, and many companies and station chiefs will come up with funny pranks. If you can come up with a creative prank, someone else might give you a link that brings traffic.
97. Set the home page of any computer you've used to your website.If you can persist, it will also bring a lot of traffic. For example, at school, at work, in a library, etc., whenever you've used a computer, set up your home page as your website.
98. Navigate to your website in the computer store.This method can bring a lot of traffic, and it's definitely an interesting one. As soon as you walk to a store that shows a computer, start your browser and open your web page so that the person who walks by will see it.
99. Put your website on the sale list.Even if you don't plan to sell the site, you can put it up and try it. Interested buyers will visit your site, which is how to get traffic.
100. Use mass development software.You can use a mass messaging tool to send a large number of your advertising messages through WeChat, SMS, QQ, Wangwang and other platforms.
Inevitably, of course, over time, some platforms or tools have become less applicable, but platforms are just a medium way to choose their best, and the other should be the ability of promoters. Sometimes, skill is also a kind of thinking.
Go to "Discovery" - "Take a look" browse "Friends are watching"
sent to have a look