Talk about e-commerce selection
I've written about it before, I've been doing it for a while and I've been inspired for a while, so write more about the selection.
1. Looking for inspiration for new products is often multi-channel. In addition to e-commerce platform data, there are still a lot of social media and search engine data to refer to
2. Basic analysis of the data surface of Google keywords, including SERP. A fundamental analysis of the data surface is required before the source of inspiration can be found
3. Selection should not be limited to physical items, virtual goods and services are actually more space, and less competition and more profit margins
Where to find inspiration for new product development?
1. Offline exhibition, offline procurement should be the most reliable way to develop new products. Face-to-face meeting can directly solve the supply, price, order volume, quality and sample problems. 1688 will be held periodically in various cities procurement meetings
2. Dig new products from Twitter hotspots. Twitter's hot topic is the topic, from the topic to see the product has a certain degree of difficulty. People's names on the sale of surrounding, place names to buy local specialties, festivals on the sale of holiday supplies, buildings on the sale of models
Facebook has a lot of information and is a great place to find inspiration for your choices. FB brush group has always been a good place for self-built stations and Amazon sellers to choose from, just search for "amz review" can see a bunch of brush groups. If you want to see which ads are running in FB, you can use Adbeat and Adplexity, two SaaS software, to find ads for various industries and competitors. You can also look at FB's industry report, which also contains a lot of information
4.google trend can also be inspired, from the trend to see what this part of the user may need
5. Keepa and Helium10 plug-ins let you find inspiration when browsing Amazon, to understand market capacity, product sales, competitors' product history
6. Adware such as Adspy can also see what products your competitors have been selling recently
You can use Google keyword data fundamental analysis to study, register a google advertising account, find Keyword Planner in the background, enter keywords to see the search volume and competition, choose the search volume of large competition and low words. Then go to Ahrefs or SEMrush for SERP analysis. Look at the DR data and whether the domain name age of the competition site is relatively large.
If you're an Amazon seller, you can borrow the Amazon Data Tool. The idea for a new seller to make a selection is to get a piece of the pie, not to make a pop.
1. Three dimensions of the core of the selection: trends, opportunities, and volatility
2. Daily sales can exceed 10
3. Opportunity is the new entry you have no chance to grab a piece of the pie
4. To avoid the five tigers and South China City four less, sell a lot of accounts and brands
5. The product is not fatally defective
6. Logistics is no problem, products are not infringing, profit margins are sufficient
Self-built station players have the same good is to sell products can be completely virtual products or just a service.
In most cases, you should take a test after selecting the product. The most typical measure is to go facebook.
Send to the author
Press and hold the QR code to transfer money to me
As a result of Apple's new rules, WeChat's iOS version of the appreciation feature has been turned off to support public numbers via QR code transfers.
Go to "Discovery" - "Take a look" browse "Friends are watching"
sent to have a look