Do you have the idea of using Facebook marketing?
When planning Facebook content, you need to make sure that only 20% of the content is "hard selling" of advertising, and the remaining 80% should be fun, valuable or other non-marketing content that combines current events.The role of 80% non-marketing content is to attract users to become your potential customers, and for the other 20% of marketing content cover, marketing information too much easy to cause fan antipathy, not conducive to late account maintenance.
Excerans from some sections of the article are taken from the network
Go to "Discovery" - "Take a look" browse "Friends are watching"
sent to have a look