10 things to know about social media marketing in 2014
Guide:You need to make more "noise" on social media, which requires you to innovate, create, and stay one step ahead of everyone else.
14 2014 Social Media Marketing We need to know these ten things (some we've studied, some haven't...).
1. Every year, video becomes more and more important as a medium, but at the same time, it becomes more and more difficult to produce the right video content. This has been said many times in the past, and video has rebounded over the past few years, and in 2014 companies have been able to re-reward them with well-produced video content and marketing campaigns. Branded video content includes not only short videos on Vine and Instagram, which companies are finding to add a lot of brand value to these platforms, but also long videos and YouTube content.
2, the industry itself is preparing for the next year's technology subversive innovation. The most talked about right now is undoubtedly the iPhone 6 and its NFC features. Then there's the iWatch, and Google Glass, which has caused a lot of buzz before. In fact, there has been a lot of discussion (and possibly some fear) about the many potential technological disruption innovations next year and how they will affect the use of social media. Interestingly, while many people say technology will have an impact on social media, few can say exactly what kind of marketing will be generated. But virtual reality is important, like Oculus Rift, which not only disrupts social media, but also the way people share content in the future. There is no denying this, and of course it is very interesting.
3. In the next few years, Africa will become a key market for brands to develop. Tech giants such as Facebook and Google will continue their pioneering work of connecting the continent with smartphones. Many brands that dare to taste the taste are also beginning to take an interest in the African market, not only to lay out, but also to develop the relevant rules of the game. When they start doing this, here are a few points to focus on:
Don't think of Africa as a homogeneity market, in fact, Africa is five different markets (East, West, North, South, Central). )
There is a serious paradox of high technology in Africa, where some communities can quickly apply drones without running water...
One notable feature of African countries is that they have the world's most populous young people, which will create a huge purchasing power in the near future.
In Africa, mobile phones are not the "first screen". In most cases, it is the "only screen".
???Africans are optimistic, aspiring people------ brand/logo will be cool.
???Africans spend a lot of time on transportation, which is a huge basis, and many people who use the old transportation system will use their smartphones for long periods of time,???
4, privacy has become a new social. Apps such as WhatsApp and Snapchat have been widely used in the past few years, but it was only in 2014 that brands began to pay attention to the highly private social media. You've probably heard of Chanel Channel 4 on WhatsApp and Ads on WeChat in China, and the brand chamber is increasingly interested in these platforms in the future.
5. Use social media as a command center, creative team, or mobile access to content pools, etc.... The question of how to "communicate" with users on social media finally gives brands the answer. Every brand finds its own way on social media, but the problem is that every brand can do that now, so it's becoming increasingly difficult to interact with users.
6, the social media industry began to pay more attention to solve a problem, that is, "what is the return on investment of social media." In fact, you have to innovate quickly, otherwise a solution that actually measures ROI can take up to a few years and then be phased out.
7. Every time people talk about "social media", they always feel that it is a "short-term social marketing campaign with big brands on a big budget". Indeed, it may be because you've seen too many Red Bull or Oreo social media ads. But in fact, many small and medium-sized enterprises around the world have also invested a lot of resources on social media.
8. We're finally starting to figure out what social media is and what's not. Social media is not a technology, nor is it a series of app applications. Understanding the concept of social media will influence every decision you make and every idea you make. If you can dig deep into people's behavior, or people's minds, you can open the door to social media marketing for your business.
9. A new wave of digital media companies like Buzzfeed and Upworthy are experiencing what traditional media has been through in the last century, but many lessons are often learned hundreds of times faster than in the past. These media companies are just as interested in the value of headlines, the value of visual aids, and the value of their readers, but their experiences will be faster than in the past, and perhaps 2015 will be a year of media disruption.
10. The social media industry understands more than ever that "existence" is not enough on social media. You need to make more "noise" on social media, which requires you to innovate, create, and stay one step ahead of everyone else.
If you think this information is helpful to you
Welcome to forward your friends around you
And recommend them to pay attention to the imagination of the public platform
Focus on the method
In WeChat -- add friends
Search for the numberhkxxl168-- Pay attention
You will receive our best learning information on a regular basis
Check the weather - please enter:Shanghai weather】
Check Express - Please enter:Round Pass Express 1933731260】
Translation - Please enter:I love you】
Anecdotes - Please enter:Anecdotes】
Joke - Please enter:Joke.】
Encyclodeda - Please enter:Encyclopte Zhou Xingchi】
Idiom Soy dragon - please enter:Elation.】
Idiom Dictionary - Please enter:Idiom Half dead】
Solve the dream - please enter:Dream of XX】
Character calculation - please enter:Lee white character】
Mobile phone attribution inquiry -Please enter your mobile phone number directly】
ID card inquiry -Please enter your ID number directly】
For more features, please reply-【Assistant.】
Read 18232 3219
---------------------------- advertising promotion----------------------------
Go to "Discovery" - "Take a look" browse "Friends are watching"
sent to have a look