Linguine con pesce bandiera Follow YouTube ads and learn to make delicious fish pasta.
Now YouTube ads are getting more and more interesting
Recently I saw a recipe with fish pasta
It's made by Chef Cannavacciuolo for a pasta look
Every time this ad appears, I can't bear to skip it
He tried it on his side at the weekend
The material is simple
But the taste is very delicious
Let's make a slight change to the formula
Easier to operate in home cooking
Ingredients required (2 servings)
With fish 400g (actual use with fish about 100g/serving)
Musk seedlings 50g
Small tomato 400g
Pasta (Linguine) 150g
White wine 30ml
Garlic 2 cloves
Extra virgin olive oil, salt, black pepper in moderation
1. Remove the meat with the fish bones and mix the fish with olive oil, salt and black pepper. Marinate for 5 minutes.
2. The small tomatoes are cut from the middle. Garlic slices.
3. Heat a pan of water and cook the noodles.
1. Pour in the frying pan with olive oil, stir-fry the garlic, add the fish bones, fry until golden and remove the fish bones.
2. Put the chopped tomatoes and a small amount of fennel in the pan.
3. Spread the fish evenly over the small tomatoes and add salt. Sprinkle into the white wine lid and cook over a medium heat for eight minutes.
4. Bring the fish out and remove the garlic flakes from the pan and leave the soup to spare.
5. Add salt to the boiling soup pan and add the pasta. Be careful to stir and don't let the pasta stick to the pan.
6. According to the time time suggested on the package, when there are three minutes left, fish out the noodles. Put in a frying pan that previously cooked the fish and stir-fry for three to five minutes. If the soup is dry, add a spoonful of boiled water.
7. Before you get out of the pan, break up the fish and put it in the noodles, stirring evenly to fit the plate. Sprinkle some soup on the surface of the plate and sprinkle with fennel.
1. Put salt in the water where the pasta is cooked.
2. After frying the fish bones, be careful to pick out all the fish stings in the pan.
3. Linguine is a kind of pasta, flat, easier to hang juice. If not, replace it with Spaghetti.
4. Use good quality Italian virgin olive oil, and pasta is particularly suitable for seafood tastes in Sicilian or Liguria regions.
The kitchenware used in the text isTuscan kitchenNew products in spring
Tuscan Kitchen single-handled frying pan 24cm
【TuscanKitchen Grandpa's pasta pot.
tb Shop Name: Tuscan Kitchen
It will be available in mid-April 2019
More copper pot recipes:
Go to "Discovery" - "Take a look" browse "Friends are watching"
sent to have a look