Apple's launch will hit hard, artificial intelligence will take over the world, lock-screen ads will sell out, "lose money" Twitter will be sold, one week to distinguish you!
Drink, the title is the small editor yesterday came up with, but today after reading the release, the small editor deeply felt that in addition to the new Phoenix seven, you probably do not need to know anything else. Why sauce to say, listen to the small editor to draw a line for you the focus of this release (kidney) will be:
1. New design, brand new color: this new iPhone 7 plus 7 Plus has a total of five colors, namely, Tuhaojin, unholy silver, special fishing sister's meng Meng rose gold, "earth old hat" black, but also on a huge piano black! Look at the flow-type figure, which was brewed after nine processes... No, it's a deep matte, Emma, it's the overbearing president of the phone!
2. Wireless headphones: Airpods. This idea is even more upscale, not only to change the appearance, but also the use of W1 chip technology, bring your own microphone, bring your own "incrediblesound", can even the iPhone can connect to the Apple Watch, do not have to connect to the "wire"! It's completely upending Apple's old in-ear headphones. Who cares about this amazing look?
3. Dustproof and waterproof. Later go to the bathroom to take the phone to play no longer need to listen to her mother's nagging, next time she said carefully you drop the phone toilet, directly tell her: "My iPhone 7 waterproof!" Take it out and punch it! "
4. Camera. Oh, my God, the little editor trembles, Apple really doesn't let SLR live. First of all, the iPhone 7 is a single lens, but has optical stabilization, 12 million pixels, high-speed sensor, maximum aperture F1.8, 4 smart LED flash! And the front-facing camera has been raised to 7 megapixels, don't you believe it? The iPhone 7 Plus is more aggressive, with a dual lens, a long focus and a wide angle. Dual-lens collaboration up to 10x optical plus digital hybrid zoom. Better optical zoom, better background virtualization, better backlight shooting, stronger depth-of-field effect. Photo Xiaobai's little editor I took my own impulse to buy will not adjust the parameters of SLR silently cried...
5. Finally, let's say what it does to play games... The new iPhone uses an A10 Fusion chip, 40% faster than the A9 and twice as fast as the A10, making it almost the most powerful smartphone chip!
6. The new Home key has become a force sensing key! Responsive and fully capable of supporting force sensing, with the new TAPTICENGINE, it provides precise tacty feedback when pressing the HOME key. After all these years, the mechanical key has finally been laid off!
What other battery life is strong, new speakers, and Retina display what small editor is not much nonsense, below we say the most concerned about the price! The iPhone 7 and 7 Plus start at $649 and $769, respectively, and are still divided into 32GB, 128GB and 256GB gears. Bookings are accepted on September 9th and go on sale on the 16th! It is worth noting that the first batch of sales areas, China is also listed yo.
Beyond that, one of the highlights of the launch was the Apple Watch. The next-generation Apple Watch is used in dual-core systems, double the original screen display, 50m waterproof, built-in GPS, and the faster WatchosOS3 system. What's more, it's waterproof too! Later swimming can also be worn, record your exercise heart rate! Moreover, the dream of Baoco, which makes everyone crazy, has also landed strongly in the Apple Watch! In addition to being able to catch elves, what hatch eggs ah, view props ah all can. The launch site also demonstrated how to operate, it is simply budding! So how much is the new Apple Watch 2? Just $369!
What? Super Mary's here, too? Is Apple going to do a "memory killing" this time? Full of childhood ah - Super Mary's father Miyamoto came to the launch site, and Apple co-launched SuperMario Runs, basically a running game, you can run online with friends up and down. Nintendo is also officially on the IOS platform.
Artificial intelligence may not occupy the world (for the time being), but it has begun to capture the public's view from multiple channels of communication. IBM's Watson AI team recently released an unthring and frightening movie trailer, "Morgan," about genetically modified artificial intelligence super-human... Horror movie. And this trailer is also edited by an artificial intelligence program by a team member... The editor-in-chief "looked up" to the next trailer with a panic and suspicion, trying to compare it with an objective mind and comparing other normal trailers, but still got a goose bump. First, the background music is extremely strange, and secondly, the center of the film's theme is not understood at all. Finally, the thought of this trailer being made by a bunch of faceless software... Not much, the video is below, let's feel it for ourselves.
So how exactly does artificial intelligence work to make movie trailers? Can they really read movies? (The goose bumps are up again... Smith of IBM's Watson Artificial Intelligence Team explains all this in a blog post: First, watson's team produced a software that analyzed trailers for 100 horror movies. Artificial intelligence, on the other hand, uses statistical methods to mark scenes and classes them into 22,000 different scene categories with 24 emotions.
The software also analyzed the intensity of music, mood changes, and marked them with varying degrees of terror. Now, Smith says, their artificial intelligence systems have "understood" the process of making horror trailers and the right scene selection. The time it takes to make a trailer by artificial intelligence is only 24 hours, which is very efficient compared to the 10-30 days that humans generally spend. But the "Morgan" crew didn't use the artificial intelligence version of the trailer produced by IBM Watson's team, and the editor went to see the official trailer they had released, and was relieved to find that human emotions and insights so far have not been replicated by cold software. What will the future be like? Let's keep looking forward to it!
Freshmen who have just started school have seen it! Amazon recently put Motorola (the brand is still there?) Earned one of their special benefits for Prime users: discounted price lock screen advertising phones. Sounds like a mouth-to-mouth? Simply put, when you're not using your phone, he doesn't go completely black when he enters the automatic lock screen but displays sponsored ads, which Amazon uses to reduce the price of the phone. For example, the new Motorola MotoG Play, which was originally priced at $149.99, could save $50 and $99.99 if purchased through Amazon. 99 bucks 99 you can't afford to lose can't buy!
Prime users can sign in directly from their existing Amazon account after purchasing these phones, and can easily log into Amazon's various apps that are placed on their phones in advance. Amazon has struggled to attract more users to its Prime membership. But the editor doesn't think they need to be so anxious, and while Prime users pay $99 a year in membership fees, the benefits are worth far more. In addition to the well-known two-day free door-to-door delivery, more than 30 million items on Amazon now offer two-hour instant delivery. Not to mention Prime's free music audition service, video viewing, e-book reading from the Kindle Library, and more, which have attracted more than half of all U.S. Amazon buyers to Prime users. As for the mandatory lock screen ads for these discount phones, the small editor feels innophone, after all, has been using the Kindle has long been used to it.
It's no secret that Twitter has been losing money, and the big U.S. social networking platform has been posting quarterly losses and stagnant new user registrations. Twitter's board will discuss the feasibility of selling the company at a meeting tomorrow and Thursday. But it's Twitter after all! Thin camels are bigger than horses, and I'm afraid there are still a few who can afford them and are willing to take them. Reliable sources estimate that buyers who want to buy Twitter will have to be prepared for about $18 billion, as measured by Microsoft's $LinkedIn 26 billion purchase of LinkedIn that year.
Twitter hasn't thought about other ways, such as cutting jobs, such as playing with new tricks and launching a new product, Vine, to reduce the company's spending and attract more viewers. They even thought that in addition to selling the company, they could buy and sell equity to replace the ownership of the company. More than a year ago, Dorsey, one of the co-founders, returned to Twitter as in-time CEO and promised to make things better for the company. As a result, Dorsey hasn't done much to make a big impact on Twitter. Still, the thin Twitter has 320 million users so far, which may attract the right buyers to pull the trigger.
Huang Sang, don't forget Google's new park is waiting for you on the shores of Union Lake.
On the shores of Lake Southern Union, in the heart of the Amazon kingdom, a new Google park is about to rise, and, well, no, it will be passed by the city council next week. The park, known as Block25W, will be reviewed today and a group of local architects, residents and community representatives will discuss the feasibility of the project. Microsoft co-founder Paul Allen's Volgan Real Estate will be responsible for developing the new campus. Block25W is north of Mercer Street and at the junction of Fairview and Borenavenues. The new campus will include a 14-story building, six of which will be office space, covering approximately 145,600 square feet. Another project under planning is Block25E, which will build another six-story office building for Google, and it has passed a design review.
The entire new Google campus will cover approximately 600,000 square feet of office space. Construction will begin in the first quarter of 2017. The penthouse, which is bound to be built, will go on sale in the fourth quarter of 2018. The office project for the new campus is expected to be completed in the second quarter of 2019. Google has signed a 14- to 16-year lease, signaling the tech giant's determination to continue its long-term growth in the Seattle area. At present, the project of this new park is still under various audits, the official launch time is still several years. However, with the expansion of Google's office in Seattle, coupled with Amazon, Microsoft, Boeing and other big cattle companies, we in Greater China are about to gather seven technology "dragon beads" to summon the dragon - in the end, the construction of this new park will bring to Seattle, let's see you in 2019.
Go to "Discovery" - "Take a look" browse "Friends are watching"
sent to have a look.